port jobs

Does anyone know of a good motor shop in the seattle area to get a port job

Dyno Dave of ILR Performance (bonney Lake), Dan Wade of Patriot Racing (Bonney Lake), or Mike Troung (old mechanic for Enumclaw SKY).

What kind of port job do you want, I can tell you which one of these guys to call.

send them to jeff at fast racing just send the cylinders and he will port them you can find him on here just look for www.farmandsandtoys.com ad and he will do what is best for you at a decent price he is in kansas but shipping on them would be rather cheap.

I agree with that 100% Shipping is dirt cheap and I have never seen better customer service anywhere and Ive talked to Dan, Eric Gorr back in the day and Jeff at FAST racing. Not to mention I just got my bike back from Jeff and I cant believe how much faster and better this damn thing runs. Talk about smooth shifting damn.

Well I know Dan personally, I am going riding with him this weekend in Oregon. He is smart, he has great customer service, and I have seen a lot of his work so I can honestly say he is good. Not to mention the fact that if you need domes cut, or pistons oil ringed or anything extra he can help set it all up and he is local, which means no shipping and you get to talk to him in person.

I just got my 400cc Drag ported engine going. It hauls the mail. The cylinders were ported by dan at patriot racing when i bought them. They needed resleeved so I sent them back to the man that ported them and had him put sleeves in that start out at 66mm and can be bored to 68mm on there final bore. He did an excelent job.

louis at twister is always my #1 pick when it comes to porting or machinework period but he's located down here in little old boring oregon. up in your neck of the wood's i'd say dan at patriot. he's kinda hard to get ahold of now days but it's well worth the wait. i know several people with his work and it's all been top notch...

Dyno Dave of ILR Performance (bonney Lake), Dan Wade of Patriot Racing (Bonney Lake), or Mike Troung (old mechanic for Enumclaw SKY).

What kind of port job do you want, I can tell you which one of these guys to call.

Dan at Patriot would be my 1st choice if you didn't want to ship your parts. I have heard Dan has been off the radar lately. I am not sure if there is any trith to that. :confused: