Skat-Trak haulers and Extreme superlights

shanYE west

i'd try jims sand toys ... in oklahoma. sorry cant remember num. they do have a web site.

check with jeff at fast, not sure what all he carries.he's a skat-trak dealer. its hard to find paddles right now,heard alot of places are 2 months waiting .

You could try these guys. http://www.cascadeinnovations.net/ I dont know what the price will be, but they might have some.

I tried cascade but they want a but load of $$$. Shipping is what really killed me on their price. So far Jim's sand toys had what I needed instock and seemed to be the best price also. I'm still lookin though. My wife is gonna kill me when she finds out I bought a $400+ set of paddles for myself for fathers day! :biggrin:

If you tell Jim you are a Planetsand member you will get another $10.00 off. Every little bit helps!!!!!!!!!!! I know what you mean....... I am quite sure the wifee was'nt impressed with me $457.00 purchase!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, I didn't know he gave discounts to PS members. Your right.. every bit does help!

Good luck finding that tire I have called all around. The 72 rollouts 14 paddle seem to be in high demand!!!!!!!!!! I ended up buying 80 rollout 14 apddles. Jim's sand toys had them in stock.

80" rollout! DAMN! That's some good stuff right there.

Him & staff always helpfull & very knowledgable.. Always give a deal & gotta come back.. Sandtoyz Unlimited has what you need & always in stock!

WORD! He's a good guy for sure!