Beaumont, Texas

Just got with BansheeHQ just wondering if there were some people here in the Beaumont, Tx area. I've seen alot of people post threads and the first reply is why didn't you search and find out or read this well i'm still getting used to the site so if i could have searched maybe i'll learn my lesson the hard way....lol

Welcome to the H.Q. - I'm from Sulphur Louisiana just a hop and a skip down the road...

dude i think we go through sulphur when we head to the dunes in forrest hill. we come from the houston area on I-10 then cutt of on exit 44. we are planing a trip over ther soon. have to give you a shout.

im not from beaumont but i visit there often

Yeah i'm right by the Louisanna border. Only takes me an hour to get to Lake Charles. We went to LA Dunes this past weekend. My banshee is kinda apart right now i'm redoing all the chains and sprockets and new sliders. I do both though trail and track mostly just ride down trails. I'll be on the HQ just hit me up next time yall go riding.

Where do you normally go to trail ride? Local spots or what?

The main places I go would be Highlands mx off hwy 90 down FM 2100 (more of a dirtbike oriented palce though) and three palms extreme off 45 in conroe. Most of the other places are kinda far to just go out and ride for the day.

I don't know of any trail spots really, I no longer have a "possy" or "crew" whatever you want to call it to ride with. Everyone sold their shit a while back.

Where do you normally go to trail ride? Local spots or what?

The main places I go would be Highlands mx off hwy 90 down FM 2100 (more of a dirtbike oriented palce though) and three palms extreme off 45 in conroe. Most of the other places are kinda far to just go out and ride for the day.

I don't know of any trail spots really, I no longer have a "possy" or "crew" whatever you want to call it to ride with. Everyone sold their shit a while back.

Yeah we go to the Highlands alot. I wish that place in Lumberton was still open though i forgot what it was called you pay the lady 10 bucks and you can ride all day. Remember that place? Anyway we went trail riding a few weeks ago at Call aka Call, TX you may have heard of it. It's really for 4x4s but there are alot of places you can trail ride at two plus it's HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude i think we go through sulphur when we head to the dunes in forrest hill. we come from the houston area on I-10 then cutt of on exit 44. we are planing a trip over ther soon. have to give you a shout.

im not from beaumont but i visit there often

You do pass thru Sulphur to go to the dunes.Next time yall head down there shoot me a P.M. and I'll try to go.We get to the dunes a few times a year...