450 tie rods?

bansheeyfz

i bought new 07 a arms and this is what the the guy said.

money sent they do come with everything ill need for a banshee mod right?? tie rodss?

Yeah I'll be throwing in the tie rods. The only problem that I can see is that the diameter from the 06/07 tie- rod ends are different than the 04/05 tie rod ends. So you will either have to get 04/05 tie-rods or you can buy 4 tie-rod ends for an 06/07 and make it work that way.

can somebody clairfy this?could i use my tie rod ends from my shee?

i bought new 07 a arms and this is what the the guy said.

money sent they do come with everything ill need for a banshee mod right?? tie rodss?

Yeah I'll be throwing in the tie rods. The only problem that I can see is that the diameter from the 06/07 tie- rod ends are different than the 04/05 tie rod ends. So you will either have to get 04/05 tie-rods or you can buy 4 tie-rod ends for an 06/07 and make it work that way.

can somebody clairfy this?could i use my tie rod ends from my shee?

No you can't use your stock tie rods, they will be too short. The issue the seller is referencing is the in '06 Yamaha went to a larger diameter tie rod end. With the '05 earlier tie rods the tie rod end is the same diameter so you can simply thread on the longer YFZ450 tie rod sleeves. But on the '06 and later tie rod sleeves, they will slip right over your stock tie rod ends. You'll either have to find a set of '05 or earlier tie rod sleeves or get some of the NOSS tie rods. The NOSS rods are a bit more expensive but they are way cool looking, and super tough. If you do order some from Dave, just make sure to tell him they are for a YFZ450 A-Arm Banshee. He knows all the rest of the measurments.

You bought new 450 a-arms for your banshee? :blink: For that price you could have gotten Roll Design a-arms, or Laegers, or anybody elses.

what price were you refering too?

btw, i have a pair of '04-'05 tie rods for YFZ.

i'll sell them much cheaper then Roll Design or Laegers or anybody else :ninja: