front shocks/ remote res. mounting

Michael Jackson

When I bought my bike this is how my ressies were mounted. I didnt really like where they were but theres not a lot of options. I was kind of wondering if there was a way to send them to Works to make them piggybacks. Anyone ever done that?

Here are the fronts. These are not real good pics but they are all I have right now.

b2.jpg

b7.jpg

b5.jpg

Here is a shot of the rear.

b4.jpg

awesome, thanks for the pics, that helped alot

also iam very jelous of your frame color, thats the exact color i wana powdercoat mine, and have all black plastics with it,, SEXY

thanks again

Well thank you. I'm actually not using that frame now. I bought a black one from another member and I sold the one in the pictures. I am going to do the new frame in the translucent red this winter. I really like that color to. When I bought that bike it had black plastic on it and it looked pretty decent. Here is a pic from when I bought it. The only thing that made it look bad was the bright red tank shroud, rad. shroud and seat cover. It didnt match at all.

banshee3.jpg

a buddy of mine mounted them on the inside of the frame by the upper a arms where they bolt into the frame. It was on the inside and under the plastics... and with a bumper you didnt see them at all :biggrin:

Yeah, I am thinking about doing that when I go back together with it. It looks a little cleaner. Here are a couple pics with them just sitting on the inside of the frame after I installed my a-arms.

97banshee005.jpg

97banshee003.jpg

97banshee002.jpg

Nice a-arms Duner440...you build those? What's the advantage of the spacer on the top spindle mount??

Thank you. No I didnt build them, they are ASR +2+1 arms. Thats not a spacer. The a-arms are just on there loose so I can get the camber and caster set up.

dave95.1, thats a nice bike you have there.

Thanks for the compliment BansheeKid15.