sink carbs and set idle.

husky

Get one of these tools from jeff at fast. They make syncing the carbs way easier and alot more accurate than going by looks. Fire it up with the carbs out in the opean. Warm the banshee up. Put it up to one carb. See what number it reeds. Check the other carb. Adjust idles unitl they read the same number. Now raise and hold the thottle. I took the cover off of my thumb throttle and put a little socket in between the lever that pulls the cable and the housing. That way it stays the same. The banshee should be reving pretty good. now measure each carb and adjust the cables at the tops of the carbs until you get the same readings for both carbs. Now the Idle is synced and the Slide lift is in sync.

Carb Sync Tool from FAST LINK

carb%20sync%20tool%20with%20adaptor.JPG

Get one of these tools from jeff at fast. They make syncing the carbs way easier and alot more accurate than going by looks. Fire it up with the carbs out in the opean. Warm the banshee up. Put it up to one carb. See what number it reeds. Check the other carb. Adjust idles unitl they read the same number. Now raise and hold the thottle. I took the cover off of my thumb throttle and put a little socket in between the lever that pulls the cable and the housing. That way it stays the same. The banshee should be reving pretty good. now measure each carb and adjust the cables at the tops of the carbs until you get the same readings for both carbs. Now the Idle is synced and the Slide lift is in sync.

Carb Sync Tool from FAST LINK

carb%20sync%20tool%20with%20adaptor.JPG

How high are you supposed to let it rev? Not wide open I hoping/guessing right? Anyone want to loan me their tool? I'll cover all shipping fee's :biggrin:

When I get back from my dune trip this weekend, I will send you mine for the cost of the tool...via paypal.

Once it is returned to me, I will refund that charge minus shipping....

Sound like a deal?

Sorry...I don't know you very well, and I have to cover myself. If another senior member on here will vouch for you personally, I will be happy to ship it to you for the cost of shipping alone....