bent g-force axle

why not buy a better quality axle so there is less chance of it bending and having trouble??

I have herd some body complaining about bending or breaking any brand of axle. Why spend 400 on a chunck of steel when you can get one for 200. Not like an extended axle is a great engineering break through. :yelrotflmao:

I have herd some body complaining about bending or breaking any brand of axle. Why spend 400 on a chunck of steel when you can get one for 200. Not like an extended axle is a great engineering break through. :yelrotflmao:

yeah, and I didn;t bend it under normal riding conditions either this guy almost hit me head on but I swerved and he smashed into my back tire. We both went flying off our quads.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Well I have had 3 or 4 good rides on the straightened axle and it is doing great. It just came back with a little red paint on it though :down:. No big deal though. I think it took almost 2 weeks to get it back so it wasn't too bad

That's not too bad considering they're pretty far away. That's good to know, justn in case but hope it doesn't happen to me. How did you package the axle for shipping?