LS FALL TRIP HQ RIDE

about the duct tape I was under the impression that you couldn't do that any more I don't want the shit on my grab bar either just offering allternative was to mark ourselves if it was true, but sounds like someone was offering false info :thanks:

:thumbsup: WE ARE PUTTING DUCT TAPE UNDER OUR ORANGE FLAGS AS IN THE PAST :thumbsup:

LETS KEEP THE ROLL CALL GOING :thumbsup: 4

OH AND SCREW THE BLACK SHEEP THING WE ARE ALL GOING TO HAVE FUN AND IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM YOU ARE WELCOME IN MY BOOK :beer:

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks man....

well my bike's not really a drag bike it's just really really light....lol...

and slowwww.

NOT! :whistling:

dude i told you they had flags there calm down and you have a mount on your grab bar they have a spring at the bottom that bolts right to your grab bar and they are cheap and everywhere down there :woot: are you freaking amped or what YEAH! :ohmy: :woot: :ohmy: :woot:

Edited by jet mech

Thanks man....

well my bike's not really a drag bike it's just really really light....lol...

OH so your to F>A>S>T>>>> to show up I see and understand it's no fun for you without compatition :yelrotflmao: maybe I will see you up at headworks at the fall Jamborie (the end of Oct.)

Where's the best place to get a flag and mount? Just wait til we get down there?

when you get down there you will pass jim sand toys he has a halfbanshee on the front side on his bldg just stop there and buy a whip and spring like 20 bucks lifetime garantee.. .. if you get there and he is closed and you have to ride just go to station in town and buy one every business in town sells whips with flags...

YAH i JUST RODE NM351'S NEW STOCK RAPTOR 700R AND IT WALKED ALL OVER HIS BANSHEE WITH 19CC DOMES BOYSEN POWER REEDS +5 TIMMING AND PC PIPES ON A GRASS RUNWAY IT WAS PRETTY F'N SWEET WE PULLED THE AIR BOX LID OFF AND THEN THE SHEE STOOD NO CHANCE :sweat: SO IF YOU DOWN TALK 4 STOKES YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT CAUSE THE NEW 700R IS FAST AS SHIT STOCK CAN'T WAIT TILL HE PIPES IT ------OH BABY I THIK I AM GOING RAPTOR SHOPPEN :notworthy: SEE YOU GUYS IN 3WKS :woot:

Edited by jet mech

YAH i JUST RODE NM351'S NEW STOCK RAPTOR 700R AND IT WALKED ALL OVER HIS BANSHEE WITH 19CC DOMES BOYSEN POWER REEDS +5 TIMMING AND PC PIPES ON A GRASS RUNWAY IT WAS PRETTY F'N SWEET WE PULLED THE AIR BOX LID OFF AND THEN THE SHEE STOOD NO CHANCE :sweat: SO IF YOU DOWN TALK 4 STOKES YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT CAUSE THE NEW 700R IS FAST AS SHIT STOCK CAN'T WAIT TILL HE PIPES IT ------OH BABY I THIK I AM GOING RAPTOR SHOPPEN :notworthy: SEE YOU GUYS IN 3WKS :woot:

Oh no! blasphemy! Funny how there is always something better, or faster than what we have. I want a banshee now! Don't think we'll be dying rich. :shoothead: