LS FALL TRIP HQ RIDE

yah that sounds cool with me duct tape on the grab bars like 10" or so , so everone can see it I should also get there late thursday night peels660 and I will more than likely go ride first we are both pretty amped up about this trip here is what we will be driving a black sport trac with a '06 se shee and a blue 02 660 Raptor :woot:

I WILL BE IN A GREEN AND SILVER F 150 WITH A RED FULL BORE BANSHEE, YELLOW 400EX, AND A BEATER 200X THREE WHEELER. CANT WAIT MAY GO UP THIS SAT AND CHECK THINGS OUT SEE HOW THE NEW MOTOR WILL WORK OUT :evil:

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty sure you can still put ducttape under your orange flag.. this is way it been done for yrs.. why change it now.. you just have to make sure you have orange flag at very top.. anyways if i show up i'll have tape under my flag thats still there from rides in the past..

if you cant see the duct tape on your flag then your pretty much blind, and i wouldnt be puttting tape on my grab bar it will leave a stick residue and it wont be easy to see.

like freak said, the 5 inch piece on your flag has been the way for last couple of yrs, noones had any issues so leave it the way its been.

would like to see you talk RN BRAD into doing that tape on the grab bar, come brad lets make your bike beyond perrrrrrrdddddyyyy lol.

if you cant see the duct tape on your flag then your pretty much blind, and i wouldnt be puttting tape on my grab bar it will leave a stick residue and it wont be easy to see.

like freak said, the 5 inch piece on your flag has been the way for last couple of yrs, noones had any issues so leave it the way its been.

would like to see you talk RN BRAD into doing that tape on the grab bar, come brad lets make your bike beyond perrrrrrrdddddyyyy lol.

lol, he could use the true duct tape, that looks like chrome. lol

Yea that wouldn't happen, was hard enough for me to put it on my flag. lol

i will be there to smoke some pep's!! got the bullet working pretty good after a day of BS i will bring the 350 the 480 and the 535. also the 3 fiddy X and i think EARL said he'ds swing by also.. but you never know with that fat drunk!

and i also will not put frakin duk tape on my bar but the flag idea is fine i think some of the flags still have it on there from last time.!@

well guys get plenty of pics and vids.. i wont be attending this ride as of now.. do to personal reasons.. i know it sucks cus i wanna go but cant.. well enjoy the dunes!!.. :beer:

That sucks "bansheefreak" , I believe you were the author of this thread. :sad:

how about a roll call of how many are going? Should I be worried about getting a campsite if we don't get there early thursday?

I'm in!

thats 1