LS FALL TRIP HQ RIDE

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in for the trip Shawn.. I'm going to swing over to PA on the way out and drag Brad along!!! He dont have a choice in this now! :biggrin:

pickup "Meat" (Denny) too. :thumbsup:

i dont care if i end up driving down myself, i'm gonna make this one!

i think alot of you guys will be driving thru my hometown to get there, maybe i could jump in on the caravan at that point...

what route are you guys from east of IL taking?

For those of you who travel more than 1000 miles,what does your travel cost add up to be?I know this would vary alot depending on what your hauling and type of vehicle,but just a general idea.Getting the time of isn't a problem for me,the cost of getting there would be the biggest factor.I figure if i could save $1500 or so that would get me paddles and more than enough for gas an whatever else.

• 2 weeks later...

heck ya i'm in. me and mulletman can ride together cause all the fast bikes will run off and leave us. were stockers w/bolt-ons at least i am. i'm gonna go there sometime soon to see how much its changed over the last 13 years. man i feel old saying that. keep me posted gents.

quote from spongebob......i'm ready, i'm ready, i'm ready,

mouse, if things go correctly i should have room in the trailer and need people to help with costs. your more than welcome to go along and all that,

the trailer can sleep over 8 so the more the merrier and cheaper for everyone. should be my guess who knows.

mouse, if things go correctly i should have room in the trailer and need people to help with costs. your more than welcome to go along and all that,

the trailer can sleep over 8 so the more the merrier and cheaper for everyone. should be my guess who knows.

geez man i'm not that much of a larda$$. must warn ya, the last buddies i went racing with out of town and we all got a room to save money. i sleep real good and snore. those guys were all bitching the next morning. other than that i'm in.

Might tell them to also bring some ear plugs or offer up some breathe right nasal strips if they want to get any sleep. lol j/k

HEY LET ME KNOW IF ANY OF YOU GUYS NEED FORD PARTS WHEN YOU GUY COME DOWN. I WORK FOR JOE COOPER TRUCK CENTER IN OKC. I WILL BE THERE ON FRI NIGHT AND I CAN BRING THEM TO YOU .TOLL FREE # 1-800-749-9998 MY NAME IS ROBBIE BROWN JUST TELL ME YOU HEARD ABOUT ME ON HQ AND I WILL HELP AS MUCH AS I CAN. YOU GUY WILL SEE ME ON A 97 WITH RED FULL BOR. :biggrin: