LS FALL TRIP HQ RIDE

Had a damn good time, sucks to be back at school. Only person I met was Jeff, I was the skinny one with the OSU hat that was with Austin. Fastest bike that I saw there was the black one. Told us it was a 10mm I believe, very nice guy. Was the white/teal one out Sunday? Not sure if I really remember him, just remember the black drag bike kickin everyone's ass.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hay sorry guys. I forgot my Duct Tape. I was there. We were camping at the south camp ground. Our Camp site was the first one behined the shower house at the South dune entrance. (inbetween the shower house, and LS Power Sports Clothing Store.

were you the guys trying to throw beads at chicks when I went to shower at 4 in the morning? Thought it was mardi gras for a sec. LOL

were you the guys trying to throw beads at chicks when I went to shower at 4 in the morning? Thought it was mardi gras for a sec. LOL

No that wasnt us. We were on the other side of the road. First camp site behine the shower house. Had 2 chevy pickups with car trailers. Right beside each other. Here are some pics. Here is our camp.

100_0046.jpg

100_0047.jpg

100_0063.jpg

100_0092.jpg

100_0089.jpg

100_0052.jpg

100_0104.jpg

No that wasnt us. We were on the other side of the road. First camp site behine the shower house. Had 2 chevy pickups with car trailers.

yep i remember checking out those bikes. nice pics

also i think pond in second pic is the one jetmech went in fri nite. :yelrotflmao: nearly a disaster

im rested and ready to go again that was a blast. next time ill bring the wife and kids

i stand corrected, the jamboree is actually the 20 and 21(just read the flyer) I guess they couldnt correspond with the nance county sherrifs dept. so they had to move it back a week. But if you are down there this weekend look for a blue 250r with haulers on the back.

Edited by jesse1004