LS FALL TRIP HQ RIDE

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that works that yfz looks sick man :beer:

thanks man

What kinda ponies are you pushing with your 450?

Honestly have no idea, right now, motor is stock cept exhaust and fci intake, and cam mod, i have a crower intake cam coming, but its plenty for the track, just not to keep up on the sahara drag strip

Icecold you make 28 foor the head count I am stoked :woot: can't wait to get the fuQ out of town I know Dave from noss machine sounded interested in going also Jeff from fast said he is going to try and get out of the shop so it should be a hell of a good time

sweet, i made one of the hq rides in april 06, but had to leave out early, hopefully this time can meet some more guys. My group is leaving out friday morning, be there by lunch. We will most likely be staying in the south camp. ill be with another blue yfz and a red 450r.

since yall know what my bike looks like, if you see me, stop by.

and thanks for the reminders on the duct tape, i forgot, ill be one of the few yfz's with duct tape

Edited by icecold_shee

leaving tomorow after work, will probly get down there about midnight or so. I'm ready to go

peels660 and Iwill be in around the same time we should go make a few laps when we get there ( black ford explorer sport trac nebraska tags ) we will be in the south camp more than likely up in the cultisac past the GIFT shop look us up cause we are going to ride for sure right when we get there :beer:

peels660 and Iwill be in around the same time we should go make a few laps when we get there ( black ford explorer sport trac nebraska tags ) we will be in the south camp more than likely up in the cultisac past the GIFT shop look us up cause we are going to ride for sure right when we get there :beer:

hell yeah were ridin when we get there, I'm loaded and ready to go. :stupid:

I know I'm gonna forget what everyone of ya'lls bikes look like, good idea on the duct tape. Our camp will have a toyhauler, black '08 duramax, black '00 Z-71 and the quads. Stop by if you see us there, i'm sure we'll be wrenchin more than we ride....like always

didnt even know about this meet lol, we always go down the 1st weekend of oct. But were gonna be headin' out 'round 5 am or so... should show up around noon-ish? gonna be 3 banshees (1 Black and Red [me] 2 red and blue) and 2 YFZ's (One blue and orange and the other is grey and white)

I'll be hittin the strip up alot! haha :evil:

Well, had a great weekend at the HQ ride but was really bummed to only see a handfull of HQ people. I had the so called HQ duct tape on my flag and drove all through camp and the only people that i got to talk with were Jet mech, Clary, Jeepman380, and a couple of their friends! Weather was wonderful. I know Jet mech did alot of duning as i stopped to see him a few times and he was always out riding. lol

Jeepmans 4mm was haulin the mail and looked to be the fastest bike there IMO. Clary and i had several good runs with the Tractor (Raptor) just edging out his Cub. I will look tonight and see if we have much for pics. Jeepman may have some too.

we got some video and will post as soon as we get converted to digital and yeah I rode alot I put 20 gallons of gas in the shee I did stop by the FAST camp a few times and didn't see you around rode through the camp and didn't see any duct tape so asumed nobody showed I did hang with Ice cold and dunejumper ,dunejumper was rideing wheelies on his shee across dune tops at night man it was sick as hell that dude can freaking ride a banshee Jeff it was good to see ya sorry we didn't get to play but i WIIL BE BACK YOU CAN COUNT ON THAT (?)was jeepman the black drag bike cause that damn thing was fast as shit (p.s. thanks for the f.a.s.t. cool head you da man, Jeff)

man, that trip sucked! sand riding is boring! LOL no bullshit, that fuckin rocked, but I'm tired as hell now. JETMECH, send me the pics, I want to post them on the rappy forum too. We can post the vids that are on your camera, send them too. Thanks man that was the most fun I've had in a while!

No, Jeepman380's bike is in his sig. (white/teal). The black bike was fast for an alky bike but i think Cody could have took it on his gas 4mm. Hope to ride with you guys next time.