LS FALL TRIP HQ RIDE

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank god! that was a deep ass hole she was in I thought i was going to drown I can't believe that thing was floating in there :yelrotflmao: good times good times :yelrotflmao: looks like there is only going to be around 4 of us huh so I will bring some New York strips down that need to be eatin out of the deep freeze I have alot so steak for breakfast lunch and dinner

thank god! that was a deep ass hole she was in I thought i was going to drown I can't believe that thing was floating in there :yelrotflmao: good times good times :yelrotflmao: looks like there is only going to be around 4 of us huh so I will bring some New York strips down that need to be eatin out of the deep freeze I have alot so steak for breakfast lunch and dinner

SO IS THERE ONLY 4 OF US GOING NOW? :down:

Check with Bigdaddy69 as he may want to sell his...

I think that me and my buddy are still planing on the trip. So add two more banshees to your list. Although I am still trying to find a good deal on paddles, anyone got any?

they rent them down there for $25 a day. also, earlier in this thread , someone said they would bring some extras. also, check rocky mountain atv , no joke, totally cheapest around, free shipping. back wheels and tires for about $140, fronts, kenda dune runners, with wheels, $102 shipped!

I.m still in, about 6 of us anyway. Ready to hit the strip

sweet that is 13 from BHQ and 8 or 9 from the raptor forum so should be a tatol blast

peels66o and I will be in a black FORD sport trac remember stop by and don't forget the duct tape just below your flag 3 weeks guys gettin stoked :woot:

Edited by jet mech