LS FALL TRIP HQ RIDE

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on the thought of who is who when we are out there on Oct. 5th 6th 7th lets gets some ideas going on how to identify BHQ'ers if we can't put duct tape on our flags I thought why not the grab bar or at the base of our flags its cheap easy and very noticable we have also got to get some plans for a drag race, night cruise, and above all, an all out meet and greet at camp also [i]any thought on some actual shirts this time I know Bigboy has a shirt connection I also have a few conections maybe if we throw a few sponsor flags on them maybe we can get them cheaper [/i](any takers--- JEFF?) can you tell I am amped :woot:

on the thought of who is who when we are out there on Oct. 5th 6th 7th lets gets some ideas going on how to identify BHQ'ers if we can't put duct tape on our flags I thought why not the grab bar or at the base of our flags its cheap easy and very noticable we have also got to get some plans for a drag race, night cruise, and above all, an all out meet and greet at camp also [i]any thought on some actual shirts this time I know Bigboy has a shirt connection I also have a few conections maybe if we throw a few sponsor flags on them maybe we can get them cheaper [/i](any takers--- JEFF?) can you tell I am amped :woot:

You're amped? I wanna go now! Won paddles on ebay (sand sharks) 112 bones. Ordering fronts this week! Don't give a fu!@ that its a month and a half away. Nicki says"i know you guys are excited but don't kill yourselves." ok sweetie, we'll go slow....

can you tell i'm amped!

Bring digital cameras, email pics and I can print posters at work up to 12" x 18" 8 x 10's work best-easier to mail. Gonna bring camcorder and have bro in law make dvd's. Yep, I'm a newbie!

You know, I should really be working right now, not posting! Later

Well, As much as I wanna go... I dont think I'm gonna beable to make it. Everyone that was supposed to go with me to help with the cost is backing out.. So.. Looks Like I might have to wait till spring. :down:

Im sure Brent and JT will come with you. Dont back out that easy, cmon man... :confused:

I'm in just no banshee only raptor. Sand tires came today and I'm ready to rock. First trip. It's killing me that I have these tires and I have to wait. I wanna mount em and sling mud at the neighbor's house. Wife is even excited for me to go. She just bought a couple of blue yamaha koozies to take with us.(five minutes after she said "you guys don't need to be drinking beer out in the sand")Love her to death....Mixed messages. Two of us Gonna be there late thurs night or noonish Friday til Sun morning.

Stop searching for that money tree, you won't find it......That's why on the 9th day, god created the credit card. :biggrin:

SO WHAT ARE WE DOING "DUCK TAPE ON THE GRAB BARS"? SOME ONE LET ME KNOW PLEASE. WILL BE THERE THUR NIGHT TO START DRINKING SOME BEERS :beer:

post-25548-1188498097_thumb.jpg

yah that sounds cool with me duct tape on the grab bars like 10" or so , so everone can see it I should also get there late thursday night peels660 and I will more than likely go ride first we are both pretty amped up about this trip here is what we will be driving a black sport trac with a '06 se shee and a blue 02 660 Raptor :woot:

yah that sounds cool with me duct tape on the grab bars like 10" or so , so everone can see it I should also get there late thursday night peels660 and I will more than likely go ride first we are both pretty amped up about this trip here is what we will be driving a black sport trac with a '06 se shee and a blue 02 660 Raptor :woot:

are you using my computer to post shit on here while I'm working ? Prick!

More than amped to go! OK, back to work, later

THis is my homepage on my work computer. I'm not obsessed at all, am I?