big bore stroker domes

chugger

I found a link the other day on a place that sold the pre cut big bore stroker domes but i cant find the link anymore i searched and searched but nothing. Anyone have any info this is for a colling head but i am running a vito's monoblock so also are the domes like pro-designs and noss or are they vitos specific i can call vitos about that i really just need the length to the website that sells the domes?

thanks

chris

Acorind to vitos web page there domes fit there hemi head, noss head, prodesign cool head. So they all should interchange.

http://www.vitosperformance.com/atv_parts/home.php?cat=182

Call noss machine up. He probably has the set of domes that your looking for on hand. Standard domes, big bore domes, standard bore stroker domes, big bore stroker domes, domes for running 4mill crank with blaster pistons. He would be the guy to tak to. Talk to the man that makes them rather than the guy that just sells them. Plus he is a site sponcer and a good guy to deal with.

Noss Machine's Web Page LINK