YFZ450 a arm question

Michael Jackson

wow guys thanks for the info....i found the thread thats very descriptive of the process like 2 mins after posting this question....but the source im getting the a arms from....i misread his ad...they are lonestar +2+1 standard travel arms w/ tie rods for the 450...not the stock ones like i originally thought....plus the stock 450 shocks......400$.the cheapest Lone Star arms for the 450 i found are $600.00 new

wow guys thanks for the info....i found the thread thats very descriptive of the process like 2 mins after posting this question....but the source im getting the a arms from....i misread his ad...they are lonestar +2+1 standard travel arms w/ tie rods for the 450...not the stock ones like i originally thought....plus the stock 450 shocks......400$.the cheapest Lone Star arms for the 450 i found are $600.00 new

I'm not sure by this post whether or not you are considering this add still, but be forewarned that if you go this route you are going to have to switch several other things. Since those arms are +2+1 for a YFZ450, you are going to be looking at over +4+2 on each side when you put them on your Banshee. So, you are going to need LT Shocks, longer brake lines etc etc. I think I caught that you are not really considering these, but just an FYI so you don't end up with a lot larger project on your hands or worse yet, parts you can't use.