Agrivated

ok i am totally lost all. wtf does that damn coolant bottle do thats mounted on the back of the airbox . i have no place to put it with my pods theyre so i tywraped it on and it keeps freakin fallin off. is there a way to take it off? cause the levels in it are constantly changing. ill fill it up, itll leak some radiator fluid.. itll go down to the low area and itll stop leaking. wtf.

ok i am totally lost all. wtf does that damn coolant bottle do thats mounted on the back of the airbox . i have no place to put it with my pods theyre so i tywraped it on and it keeps freakin fallin off. is there a way to take it off? cause the levels in it are constantly changing. ill fill it up, itll leak some radiator fluid.. itll go down to the low area and itll stop leaking. wtf.

I hacked the rear off my old airbox and used that to re-attach the res with pods... But if these guys say you don't need it, then, by all means, get rid of that thing...

I ran without a recovery bottle for a while. It is ok if you dont ride hard. I was hill climbing and overheated it. Thats when I decided to run a bottle. That extra bit of coolant is good to have. Thats my opinion!

there was a post on here awhile back about the bottle and some people said it sucks back into the rad and some people said it didnt did we ever come to a concluion about this. kinda off topiv a bit but i have been wondering for awhile now.

I ran without a recovery bottle for a while. It is ok if you dont ride hard.

i wouldnt go this far... i ride the living dog shit out of my bike... hillclimbing drag racing duning you name it. same with Dajogejr, Locogato, Firehead, Bigred Polish and many many more. you can safly run without the bottle. if your overheating you got isses somewhere else rather then not having that bottle... either your impeller isnt working your you need to try flushing your motor out csue you got alot of sludg built u p inside there casue a stock radiator with some engin ice or watter wetter cools mor then enough.

unless your riding tight trails where your not getting much wind to go through your radiator to cool it off you hould not have cooling issues.if you do you need to be checking the system over to find the problem

Edited by Bansh-eman

i wouldnt go this far... i ride the living dog shit out of my bike... hillclimbing drag racing duning you name it. same with Dajogejr, Locogato, Firehead, Bigred Polish and many many more. you can safly run without the bottle. if your overheating you got isses somewhere else rather then not having that bottle... either your impeller isnt working your you need to try flushing your motor out csue you got alot of sludg built u p inside there casue a stock radiator with some engin ice or watter wetter cools mor then enough.

unless your riding tight trails where your not getting much wind to go through your radiator to cool it off you hould not have cooling issues.if you do you need to be checking the system over to find the problem

me 2,no bottle.

where does that mount? use the rear tank bolts? its a good idea but id just stick with stuffing plugs and registration under my seat and tossing a rag on them...

It bolts down to where the back of the air box does. It keeps the water bottle installed at the stock location. The plug ends go in to a spring loaded rubber sealed part so it keeps the ends clean.

josh