Need some opinions on my ideas

Right now the shees pretty much stock other than a K&N (plan on running open lid), tires, and front suspension kit. G-force axle on the way as well. Heres what Im thinking of doing for some more power. Let me know what you guys think please....

PT mids for sure (thinking of doing MX and love the low-end)

.020-.040 bore (with R&B racing mx port. Wiseco pistons)

shaved head (what amount should I go with? Want to run 94 oct gas)

boysen reeds

at 13-41 gearing, thinking of going to 15-41 after the mods.

Edited by jlsparky7

what type of pipes do you plan on using? I would also recommend an adjustable timing plate

I listed that I plan on using PT mids. Thanks for the advice on the timming plate, I meant to add that as well.

Any other suggestions?

How much should I get the head milled? i hear about either .030 or .30 a lot, which is it?

I listed that I plan on using PT mids. Thanks for the advice on the timming plate, I meant to add that as well.

Any other suggestions?

How much should I get the head milled? i hear about either .030 or .30 a lot, which is it?

Sorry never heard of PT mids. You might also need upgrade your clutch. Have you removed your T.O.R.S.? I changed out my impeller for a billet one and also changed the gear. just to try and keep it cooler.

Sorry never heard of PT mids. You might also need upgrade your clutch. Have you removed your T.O.R.S.? I changed out my impeller for a billet one and also changed the gear. just to try and keep it cooler.

Paul turner Midrange pipes are low-mid pipe. Yes the tors is gone. I plan on running engine ice when it gots a little hotter out.

Since you're getting a timing plate...and I imagine setting it at +4 like everyone, go .020 on the head.

If you don't mind running race gas/pump gas mix, go .030.

Also, are you going to get the crank welded with this new power, (porting) compression and timing you're going to be throwing at it?

Since you're getting a timing plate...and I imagine setting it at +4 like everyone, go .020 on the head.

If you don't mind running race gas/pump gas mix, go .030.

Also, are you going to get the crank welded with this new power, (porting) compression and timing you're going to be throwing at it?

I think ill send out the crank when I get the porting done and have them weld it. Dont wanna throw a rod :-)

Thanks for the advice. Anyone else have suggestions?