For sale: Fully ported drag cylinder

hey im bumping up to a 6mil so i decied to sell mine since mine is ported for stock stroke.

hey hows it going.

I have a fully ported yamaha blaster cylinder with a fresh wiseco piston, both match .20 bore ( it has major topend power. i got some vids to show you if you want of how this cylinder ran. Its part of a complete package with my liquid cooled head, yes i liquid cooled.

it uses a kx60 rad which i will include, with the hoses. compression on it is 145-150 enough to run pump gas and timming.

the motor has opened up intake, and 206 degrees exhuast duration making major problem, i have beeten stock banshees, SOME piped banshees, stock 450r, 240cc blasters,stock yfz450, and a cammed 426. estimated hp for my 198cc engine is 40-41 hp.

and ill add pics of the bottom end and interenals, and cylidner and head, but if anyone intersted let me know

this is a very fast motor. I will let it go very cheap. 550 bucks take the clylinder. if you just want to cylinder

for the cylinder liquid cooled head, and kx60 rad, with the hoses, and mountin brackets i will let it go for 90 bucks more looking for around 650 or so, but nothin less than 600 for that package.

also the bottom end is in perfect condtiotion with a trued and weld crank, can without amazing power ,lighten flyweel 8oz, advance timming plate, 14 front tooth sprocket, along with a 13 tooth.

that alone is 300 bucks, also included is amsoil severe gear oil, full unopened bottle ,with perfect intereals.

the whole motor complete with bottom end, cylinder and head, and rad, will be 800 bucks, cheaper to buy the whole package than separte.

i forgot i will also a 38mm carb that with it, for 100 bucks, or 850 with the whole package.

thanks let me know.

if you wants vids of how it ran lte me know

Edited by lildeezul