Check out this Head Temp Gauge!

jayzx10r

I've been thinking of an easy accurate way to monitor my 'shees temp...and I came across this on (fe)eBay.

Item #170095856293

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Temperature...1QQcmdZViewItem

Now I know that you can't see it when you ride, but I thought it wouldn't be too hard to give it a look when it felt like it was getting a bit warm...

I believe this style of thermo to be pretty darn accurate. Besides, you have 2 so you can compare readings for each cylinder separately.

It looks EZ, and I like EZ... I don't have an access area to mount a standard round gauge cleanly to my bar clamp.

What do you think??

Jay From SanD. :thanks:

Edited by jayzx750

I've been thinking of an easy accurate way to monitor my 'shees temp...and I came across this on (fe)eBay.

Item #170095856293

Now I know that you can't see it when you ride, but I thought it wouldn't be too hard to give it a look when it felt like it was getting a bit warm...

I believe this style of thermo to be pretty darn accurate. Besides, you have 2 so you can compare readings for each cylinder separately.

It looks EZ, and I like EZ... I don't have an access area to mount a standard round gauge cleanly to my bar clamp.

What do you think??

I have one of those on my fish tank, it works great!

those would probley work. If you dont have room to mound a round on,. stick it through the front plastic.

Item #170095856293

What do you think??

Those temperature indication strips are great. We use them at work all the time. You just need to make sure whatever surface you are putting them on has been cleaned with acetone first, otherwise they will fall off. I am not sure that I would expect to read the stickers while you are riding. :thumbsup: