MF Flywheel!

motion pro pullers are so cheap i buy them 3 at a time. the bikes i buy , most had water in the stator cover so the threads are rusted. i start by spraying the threads with wd 40, then wire brush the shit out of them before i even try threading the puller in.half inch impact wrench is a must.

Yep...

My buddy has two flywheels laying in his garage with the puller WELDED to the flywheel. My year old motor had to have a puller welded to it.

So...I trashed a brand new tool and a year old Ricky Stator flywheel.

At this point, I hope the crank isn't fucked up....I'd think about having that checked. That can ruin the party real quickly...

I got another puller,.got it off, the flywheel is fuct too. I ordered one of those this morning. $300 to advance my timing 4 degrees HEHEHEHEH :happy: That shit was all beat up before I got to it anyways and I got one lightened. Hopefully I get em all before this weekend or Ill be pissed of all over again. Is there any special way to put that wheel back on? Do ya just tighten the nut back to push it on and is there a limit?

Your gonna need to lap the new flywheel to the crankshaft, then make sure the key is level with the taper on the end of the crank. Start the flywheel, then tighten the nut back up.

It took a 2` long pry bar and busting up my stator or get my flywheel nut loose. Then the puller I drove an hour for stripped and then I tried my gear puller and bent a new snap on screwdriver! WTF!! How do you get that shit off without rebuilding the whole f bike!?!?

Buy a flywheel puller.

Oh yay aren't we intelligent... read the damn post before you say anything. Sorry but its a pet pev when people post something without reading first. :down: That is all.

ps. sorry for the semi hijacking of your thread.

Calmdown superhero ,maybe I saw that he was from Fort Lauderdale and scince Im from their I made a joke.He didnt seem to take offence buy it in his reply.

Calmdown superhero ,maybe I saw that he was from Fort Lauderdale and scince Im from their I made a joke.He didnt seem to take offence buy it in his reply.

no offense. I got my new R.S. flywheel today still waiting for the stator. where in Ft. L you from?

Im in Plantation.Where are you at,and where do you ride?

I used to live in plantation near broward n nob hill. I live off 84 n 4th ave area now. I ride out in the holy lands and over in Bonita springs (ff the end of east terry). Im goin out to holy this weekend I think,.... (If I get a stator) There was an MX track near the airport I was riding in alot but they closed it off so no one could sneak in.

I used to live in plantation near broward n nob hill. I live off 84 n 4th ave area now. I ride out in the holy lands and over in Bonita springs (ff the end of east terry). Im goin out to holy this weekend I think,.... (If I get a stator) There was an MX track near the airport I was riding in alot but they closed it off so no one could sneak in.

Ok,I live on Peters rd near University.I was at holy lands on sunday.On friday night I went to holiday park from Macs fishcamp on the levi.And saturday night we went to the construction site and hit the hills.We dont have it like the guys out west with the dunes but the hills at rinker construction are pretty cool.The track your talking about is called air dania they reopened it for a while but its closed again,damm shame.Its raining wright now,if this keeps up holy lands is going to be messy.