Bandit Tires

i like these tires...

what are they made buy?

how thick are they and how puncture resistant?

is there a website that gives info about them

thanks

i like these tires...

what are they made buy?

thanks

I have bandit front tires and love em. Im not sure of the ply`s. Made by pure sport.

i like these tires...

what are they made buy?

thanks

They are made by Pure Sports (which is actually a real company). However, should put that in a past tense as they have gone out of business. You can still find the tires in clearance sales every once in awhile, but that's it. They area great tire, I have owned several set on several bikes. :thumbsup:

http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/product_cata...equestid=910387

This is the only place I have seen them for sale.

I have been wanting a set but cant find them in a 20-11-9

They also have them with kevlar reinforced side walls or sompthing like that.

Your signature picture reminded me that I need to eat dinner......................I had better go do that now. :beer:

http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/product_cata...equestid=910387

This is the only place I have seen them for sale.

I have been wanting a set but cant find them in a 20-11-9

They also have them with kevlar reinforced side walls or sompthing like that.

Dammit, I looked at the barbecue picture in your signature and got hungry again. :thanks:

They are made by Pure Sports (which is actually a real company). However, should put that in a past tense as they have gone out of business. You can still find the tires in clearance sales every once in awhile, but that's it. They area great tire, I have owned several set on several bikes. :thumbsup:

pure sport doesnt make them any more , but a company called TITAN makes them now , same tires ,

Who is selling the Titan Bandit style tires? I haven't seen them on the market yet. :confused:

pure sport also sold realitor tires , they are like a paddle but you can run them on hard dirt , they work awsome , TITAN sells those now , i have seen them in the back of dirtwheels mag ad .

Who is selling the Titan Bandit style tires? I haven't seen them on the market yet. :confused:

pure sport also sold realitor tires , they are like a paddle but you can run them on hard dirt , they work awsome , TITAN sells those now , i have seen them in the back of dirtwheels mag ad .

If you find anything on the internet about Titan selling them I would like to see it. There are couple guys that I work with that have threatened to beat me up and take my tires (j/k) and I am sure they would be interested in anything you came up with. :thumbsup: