New look.

ssincity

I guess it is Duncan, I took this pic last summer at the sandsports super show. I'd like to see that bumper in black if you get it pc'd but I like how your whole front end is chrome. Maybe just Pc lower a arms in black. Anodize or Pc the bumper & shock springs to match the red you got going... Just a thought!

SSSS131.jpg

I guess it is Duncan, I took this pic last summer at the sandsports super show. I'd like to see that bumper in black if you get it pc'd but I like how your whole front end is chrome. Maybe just Pc lower a arms in black. Anodize or Pc the bumper & shock springs to match the red you got going... Just a thought!

I was wrong. It's either a Tag or a Duncan bumper.

Here is a picture of that bike in 2005.

post-14489-1174049568_thumb.jpg

Yeap, same show 2006. Beer was too damn expensive there!!

That's why you have to bring your own. You make alot of friends that way too. If you have a back pack (or little red wagon) full of beer, you are pretty much the most popular person there. :thumbsup:

for anyone who has not seen this banshee in person, it is a must see the lining on the fenders is badass.....the whole bike in general is very nice......a must see :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks Jason. I know "TO EACH HIS/HER OWN" And again I know there will be haters and disapprovals. But thats okay with me. Its my bike and I am happy with it.

Did you get your new grill on?

Thanks Jason. I know "TO EACH HIS/HER OWN" And again I know there will be haters and disapprovals. But thats okay with me. Its my bike and I am happy with it.

yeah i put it on as soon as i got home looks good with the carbon fiber shell!!! thanks

The fenders are definitely an original idea and that is cool. I don't care for it much, but it's not my bike. I love the seat and I love the bumper and wheels. :thumbsup: