needing to beat a raptor

By the haulers I suspect you'll be racing on sand. Not sure how much you wanna spend but there's still quite a few bolt-ons you can go with. I'd get a timing plate and a coolhead with some smaller domes to bump up your compression. Then maybe some different reed/reed cage setup. After that you're runnin out of bolt-ons to do.

One of the best things you can do for racing someone is make sure your setup is spot on. I.E. gearing, tire pressure, suspension, and practice, practice, practice your launches :thumbsup:

hoping someone can suggest what order and mods i should do to beat a raptor with a trinity kit( cdi header, pipe, and air filter.) the only mods i have done tomy shee is t-5s, 280 jets, filter and haulers as of next week......

New 700 raptor or older 660?

By the haulers I suspect you'll be racing on sand. Not sure how much you wanna spend but there's still quite a few bolt-ons you can go with. I'd get a timing plate and a coolhead with some smaller domes to bump up your compression. Then maybe some different reed/reed cage setup. After that you're runnin out of bolt-ons to do.

One of the best things you can do for racing someone is make sure your setup is spot on. I.E. gearing, tire pressure, suspension, and practice, practice, practice your launches :thumbsup:

DITTO!!!! And you'll have em. :cool:

Tony....never thought I would have ran into you again on a banshee website.....This is Dave Irby......I worked with you at Teichert down in patterson. I didnt know you were still in the area. Figured I would have ran into you somewhere around here by now. Hit me up and we will have to go ride some time. send me a message or give me a call. 682-4071

Dave

Dude I Beat a 700r with the trinity kit crap too.It was fast But I beat him.I had CPIs,+3 timing,Milled Head,and 16t Sprocket at the time.I beat him twice.1st race was out the whole were I totally SPANKED him.Then he was like lets do a 2nd gear roll.He had me all through 1-4 but then I just pass him and never see him again.Im 5'11-6'1 at 217 he was like 5'8 at 160-170.

http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledyt5.jpg

This is my raptor 700 sorry about advertisement, but back to the topic where the words are is were the pic of my banshee i bought friday is. I have a 2006 all stock banshee. On my raptor i have handlebars,efi,sprocket +4 in accel,full yoshi pipe and more. My 2006 all stock banshee vs it loses like 3rd gear then is completely equal to 5th in 6th gear i pull away and win everytime.

True thou as yal say a trinity ported raptor will beat mine but its not a blowout because my friend dave has one plus everythong cept the motor work on that bike sucks, generic pipe and efi but my props goes out to trinity with motor work they do A+ work.

I recommend t5's,noss heads, smaller domes.

Now, I don't know how the new 700 GYT-R edition Raptors with the GYT-R pipe compares to aftermarket piped 700's, but I know that I was beating a guy on his 700 all last year at the asphalt 1/8 mile. To make a long story short I would suck right off the line (stock swinger so you had to "peddle" it big time) but I had him by 60ft and it widened from there. They are quick don't get me wrong, but nothing a decently modded bolt-on, even stock port (as mine was) Banshee can't handle.