Time to rebuild my shee...

hey guy's i dont post on here alot, but i do alot of reading on here and you guys really seem to know your shit! so i want the answers that im looking for straight from you guys!

ive had my Banshee going on 4 years, crashed it a last year and then did a frame down and then started over, wicked +2 arms, elka dual rates, new T-5's all new bearings, bushings and had everything sand blasted and powdercoated.

never touched the engine yet till now.

im going to ST. Anthony Dunes in Idaho in june, and i feel its time to do a new topend.

i did a compression test on my shee a few weeks ago just wanting to see where it was at. it was between 108-110 both sides where the same.

the motor run's and starts good, but i think it is time for a fresh top end.

i bought the shee in july of 03, brand new.

the engine is all stock except for toomey t-5's and open lid with a prodesign foam filter.

on this new top end i wanna do the normal things, pistons, rings, coolhead with 20 or 21 cc domes depending on what you guys say. tors removal, and k&n pod filters, and send my flywheel to FAST to be lightened.

im most likely gonna send my cylinders to Hotseat performance or speedwerx. same place

the reason is cuz there like 10 minutes from my house. to get them cleaned up.

any suggestions on where to get the pistons? the cheapest ive seen was from i beleive Magic racing? for like 150 for Wiseco pistons, rings, bearings and gaskets?? does that sound right?

I know its been asked a Million times but what cool head do you guys recommend? Noss or Prodesign? and who has the best prices?

ive seen a lot of people that have the K&N pod filters with outerwear,

ive looked a few places, but never been 100% sure on what to order. i just want em to bolt on to the carbs. any suggestions?

so there we have it, sorry for the long post but i am really looking for some good advice!

i will try to put some pics of my shee on here in a few minutes!

thanks for looking and Hopefully replying!

DSC00574-1.jpg

its a 2003, but i trashed the blue fenders and got a really good deal on the 2002 black and white ones, they look good..

sheee.jpg

this is when it was blue, pic taken at Little sahara in Oklahoma, last memorial day weekend.

DSCF0312.jpg

i