Knarly vs Klaw

hawk363

Im also getting Knarlys soon. Heres a question for ya, what ones to get?

ST 4ply

HT 6ply

XC 6ply

If rocky is out, I saw all three available at motosportatv.com

What knarlys are you guys runnin??

Edited by 87sheerips

well rockymoutain is out of knarlys right now so i think i am goin with the klaws, they seem to be a good tire, do u guys think i should wait until they get some knarlys in?

Wait for the knarlys,If Rocky mountain is out, try going to kenda tires website.

really?? the klaws seem to be gettin just as good of reviews and i have seen one say that the knarlys wear a bit faster than the klaws, anyone have some pics of them mounted up?

klaws dont hook up nearly as well as knarlys. the reason is that the rows of lugs are too close together and with the V pattern the lugs never really get a good bite. the rows on the knarlys allow the lugs to get a better bite on the ground. as for durability, the klaws might last longer but thats because of their tread design. in no way tho, do they hook harder than the knarlys. i would put my money on the knarlys or stock yfz450 tires over klaws any day.

Im likin the fact that u can switch the tires around to suit the conditions u r riding in tho of the klaws

i switched them around and didnt really notice any difference. like i said, i think the rows of lugs are too close together to be really effective.

whatd do u guys think of the irazrs, worth the money?

absolutely not. they are heavy, wear very fast and are too expensive. they might be ok for a cross country bike, but if your planning to be on any roads, gravel or anything harder than really soft dirt they arent that great. plus i dont think they hook up all that well..once the lugs lose their sharp edge they are done.

What about the 501's that Jeff sell's? Their radial's. If Nay I'd go with the knarly's before the Klaw's same reason to close. Check out the new sport radial by kenda also. I believe banshee 322 had them on his drag bike. Ask him.

Edited by lonestar