A-arms descision

SmokinBanshee96

i have some cash and i am wanting to get me some +2+1 a-arms.. I have been looking at the sanddragon ultra cross arms that are designed for yfz450 shocks. at the moment i have yfz 450 shocks on my stock arms. should i shell out the $600 for the sand dragons or would this way be better. i found a set of fluidynamics i4500 front suspension set up for $700. this comes with the shocks tie rods all the bells and whisles. which shocks would ride better, and how much can i get for a set of yfz shocks. i would be wiiling to sell my yfz's and my stock arms etc.. and get the hydro's if they would be better. I just need some help because i don't want to drop $600 on something i wont like.(also will the hydrodynamics set up the shocks for my weight and riding style etc.., i don't want to pay to get my shocks or new shocks set up....) let me know any info you all have, or what you guys think would be the best rout..

The Sanddragon Ultra Cross arms are nice but the yfz shocks dont hold a stick to Elkas Ive never tried ishocks but Ide be willing to bet they are better shocks than the yfzs. The ishock 700 dollar package looks nice but I would go for the ASR +2+1 And the Elka dual rate e36s setup to your weight and riding style for 50 some dollars more than the ishocks package and I would definatly rather get Elkas on a Banshee than ishocks.Elkas are proven and more people will say Elka makes the better shocks of the two. Plus you have the option to save and get the Elka rear with the new linkage. I can get you a really good price on the Elkas and I might be able to get you a nicer set of A-Arms for cheaper I havent checked A-Arms prices other than Lonestar Laeger and Houser and they run more than ASR. I bought the Lonestar +2+1 Racing A-Arms. PM me if your intrested. Im sure a few people will vouche for me on here.

The Sanddragon Ultra Cross arms are nice but the yfz shocks dont hold a stick to Elkas Ive never tried ishocks but Ide be willing to bet they are better shocks than the yfzs. The ishock 700 dollar package looks nice but I would go for the ASR +2+1 And the Elka dual rate e36s setup to your weight and riding style for 50 some dollars more than the ishocks package and I would definatly rather get Elkas on a Banshee than ishocks.Elkas are proven and more people will say Elka makes the better shocks of the two. Plus you have the option to save and get the Elka rear with the new linkage. I can get you a really good price on the Elkas and I might be able to get you a nicer set of A-Arms for cheaper I havent checked A-Arms prices other than Lonestar Laeger and Houser and they run more than ASR. I bought the Lonestar +2+1 Racing A-Arms. PM me if your intrested. Im sure a few people will vouche for me on here.

I tend to agree. The Hydrodynamics or Elka based kits are better than the Sanddragon YFZ style stuff in the long run. I am still a bit confused about that product from Sanddragon, because it doesn't replicate YFZ Geometry or anything, it just seems to allow the lower portion of the shock to fit, which is probably the least of the problems people have with the YZF450 shocks. :banghead: