Toomey T-5's

I am selling my toomey T-5 pipes and silencers off my 2004 banshee! the pipes are only 3 years old and are in excellent condition. They have NO scratches, dents, dings, or cracks and the chrome is in like new condition! Don't pay $600+ for new pipes. New or used, they do the same thing. Make that banshee scream! I am asking $450 firm. PM me for any questions. These should sell fast so don't hesitate!

here's a link for pictures!.... http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...c=67935&hl=

Edited by bansheeryder21

I am selling my toomey T-5 pipes and silencers off my 2004 banshee! the pipes are only 3 years old and are in excellent condition. They have NO scratches, dents, dings, or cracks and the chrome is in like new condition! Don't pay $600+ for new pipes. New or used, they do the same thing. Make that banshee scream! I am asking $450 firm. PM me for any questions. These should sell fast so don't hesitate!

here's a link for pictures!.... http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...c=67935&hl=

SOLD FOR $450 TONIGHT! YOU SNOOZE, YOU LOOSE!!!

Oh well. You can get Toomey T5's from www.rockymountainatv.com for $499 and get free shipping. Not $600 like you claim.

Toomey T5's from Rocky Mountain Atv LINK

Yeah you can get them from RMATV but not at this moment. They have been out of stock for over a month on the chrome T5's. Who knows when they will have them in? Over a monthe ago they said 2 weeks.

Yeah you can get them from RMATV but not at this moment. They have been out of stock for over a month on the chrome T5's. Who knows when they will have them in? Over a monthe ago they said 2 weeks.

That kind of sucks. Go Figure Toomey Makes there money selling banshee pipes and runs out :yelrotflmao:

When I got mine I needed them in a hurry. I figured I would pay more and order them stright from toomey. Toomey calls and tells me that they are backorded. So I was forced to look around and snaged Inland Atv's (in2glamis on ebay) last set. They said I was lucky because they were on back order. Doesnt sound like toomey has caught up yet.