how old is too old

scooter

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Age doesn't really matter, it's how you feel and doing what you enjoy.

I was 50 last September.

My son in-law got me interested in quads. Been riding motorcycles since 1960. Will until I can't throw a leg over one. Ride & drag race my Banshee with friends & family whenever, usually a couple times a week. Really enjoy drags at Waynoka, make a couple trips a year. BHQ has always been a site I enjoy and has good people.

Still have all my own teeth.

45 here. I thought I was the oldest HQ'r that rides a banshee. (hence the name GEEZR) as in way over the hill.

My first ride was back in the mid 70's on a yamaha 125 monoshock. I rode that bike for about 5 yrs.

Then started back into it in the mid 90's with quads ,been ridin 8-10 times a year ever since.

As long as you feel good age does'nt matter to me . :biggrin: my hat's off to those 50+ , I'm right behind ya.

37 here.. and just got my fast built shee all back together...........

any you youngins wanna bring it !!!!!!!!! we can roll and see where it all lays out in the end lol..... :beer:

32 here. my dad is 58 and still likes to ride. pokin around on his 500 rubicon, but still likes to get out and go. he's looking at buying a new street bike this summer. time to retire the '80 cb750k, lol.

YA 55 here still alive. I don't think its the age. It's your health. My line of work carpentor by trade. Keeps you in shape. From mini- bikes, racing karts to three wheelers. I bought back in 86 brand new honda 350x ATC biggest baddest motor that manufactors had to offer at its time. Lots of fun. from mud fling-ing to Mx, flat tracking, hill climb, Been there done that. Today I ride 535 10/mm. Send me out on the stright-a-ways with a 17mm wrench, small screw-driver, 6mm socket & my jetpack & Im more than happy. Ya I may be the grandfarther of bansheeHQ But-man I love this sport

i am 39 but pops bkabinas dad drag races like a mofo, he is 62.you are never to old.just ask pops.

:yelrotflmao: thanks john . i'm not 62 yet but i plan on racing when i am. :thumbsup: i'm 48 yrs old and can still ride and race with the young pups. :biggrin: i probally am the oldest guy on a banshee at the drags i compete in. :biggrin: