how old is too old

scooter

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 here. I don't think you can really set a certain age as "too old to ride". As long as the body can handle it you're good to go.

A lot of truth to that. When I was a member of the CBR929.net forum, there was a member there in his 70's that rode the thing all over the U.S.

We have a guy at our track that is in his 50's and he's one of the fastest out there, probably in better shape than I am, lol. He's a member on PS (frank), and has been a big help to me w/ setting my drag bike up properly. One of the nicest people you'd ever meet. He's dipped in the 3's in 300' a number of times

Here's to my elders :beer:

32 here. Just got my first Banshee last summer! Had a Blaster and Quadsport 230 when I was a kid and rode the damn wheels of 'em. Always wanted a Banshee or 'R and I felt that it was a now or never type of deal. Glad I got one and a couple buddies even bought quads last summer (4X4's). It's always more fun to ride with pals, no matter what they're riding.

I guess it is natural to have SOMETHING laying around that you can go fast/accelerate/hammer on!!

One thing I noticed is that it is a different kind of fun now. The endless summer days of bombing down trails without a care in the world when you're 12 or 14 yrs old with a bunch of buddies are irreplaceable. So to all you punks out there, have fun!!!! :thumbsup:

yea i should be there. i have a pretty open schedule. depending on what day i get there will determine when i roll out.. you gonna hit south camp with the rest of us?

Yea if that's where the posse's stayin. :thumbsup: