should i ?

warbags

My boss just bought a new can-am renagade 800 i think thats what its called,but anyways he said he wants to race my stock banshee,should i or will he kill me?

i wouldnt race much of anything with a stock banshee , i raced a renagade when i was riding a nmotion 520r honda and he was beside me the whole way ,even pulled a little on me , it will beat stock yfzs and 450rs

they are factory 62hp that hooks up instant .

Damn, I took a look on the can-am website, and those things are FUGLY.

Are they really that fast? It's not hard to beat an all stock Banshee, but even with 800ccs and 62 horse, it's still a 4x4 and an automatic. I would think a piped and jetted banshee would take it no problem. Plus, this thing is around 700lbs with a rider and gas. Me and my banshee together are only at around 500. I don't know though, just a though.

Watched my brother outrun a 450R on a 300ft drag strip with his Kawasaki Brute Force 750 (I didn't think it would happen either, but it did). The 800 Can-Am is supposed to be quite a bit faster than the Kawi, so I'm thinking you're prolly gonna get beat.

The can-ams are fugly but they haul ass and pull like no tomorrow. There is a local guy here that runs one with nitrous and exhaust, beats most piped/ported banshee's and 450's. I would wait to do it until you get at-least some pipes maybe even a decent port job

Damn, I've never seen one, I know 800ccs is a huge engine, it's just that the thing weighs 2-300lbs more then a banshee, and is an auto. Are they really that much faster then a piped and jetted banshee? I know on dirt it might be tough to hook up with the banshee, but damn, them things must move if they're beting 450Rs and shit.

Damn, I've never seen one, I know 800ccs is a huge engine, it's just that the thing weighs 2-300lbs more then a banshee, and is an auto. Are they really that much faster then a piped and jetted banshee? I know on dirt it might be tough to hook up with the banshee, but damn, them things must move if they're beting 450Rs and shit.

If the race woulda been 20 ft longer the 450 woulda got him. He was comin hard at the finish line, but the Brute only has a top speed of around 60mph. Got him by about 3 bikes off the line and stayed out front to the finish...I thought it was kinda impressive and funny. Big ol Brute Force with racks and mud tires dustin a 450. On pavement it may be a different story.