Daytona 500

chase@miamiatv.com

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yep...plan on it. Funny how 3 drivers are already gonna be fined for cheating, not exactly a good start for Toyota in their first run....

Let's face it...these Crew Chiefs know what they're doing. They're not playing tiddlywinks...

It's all about pushing the rules before you get caught, that's all...

I'd like to see Jr. win, but I think the 20 is gonna take it.

Jr. is my favorite driver....but I just don't see him winning a championship any time soon, if at all.

Lucky for him, sponsor $$ and Budweiser will follow him anywhere he goes based on his name alone!

baaaaaaaah waltrips going to blow up again like he did the other year.... I bet you jr and stewart will be up front the majority of the time with kyle busch

Now that I finally got off my lazy ass and became a premium member, I can post here! :biggrin:

I hope Waltrip and Vickers kick some ass, I have been a huge Toyota fan in the craftsman truck series, and I hope they show all those Fords, Chevys and Dodges what racing is.

Sadly, I think Stewart take it, but I'm still pullin' for the yotas.

• 2 weeks later...
Now that I finally got off my lazy ass and became a premium member, I can post here! :biggrin:

Sadly, I think Stewart take it, but I'm still pullin' for the yotas.

I finally just did the same thing.

The Toyotas could have done alot worse than they did. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CakhmtOh3Q

We finally are getting a bunch of the issues that the video above talks about put to rest. I still can't really talk about what went on.

To add a little bit of a twist to the story, the NASCAR inspector the video refers to was just fired. :ohmy:

It's pretty funny and I thought you guys might enjoy it. :woot:

• 2 weeks later...

toyota all the way! toyota is the reason i watch nascar. i even got some custom toyota t shirt printed up for the pepsi 400 ill be going to this summer.

the shirt is red and has a toyota nascar and the japanese rising sun in the background. that should piss off quite a few rednecks!

toyota all the way! toyota is the reason i watch nascar. i even got some custom toyota t shirt printed up for the pepsi 400 ill be going to this summer.

the shirt is red and has a toyota nascar and the japanese rising sun in the background. that should piss off quite a few rednecks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7pAfw3BcUQ

This video has been going around my work for awhile. I am not sure if it is funny any more, but y'all might like it.