all balls swingarm kit

Quint

i am currently completely rebuilding my shee and have ordered loads of stuff from the states (i'm in the uk)

I ordered the all balls swingarm rebuild kit from ebay and it seems like the boy has sent the wrong one!

it says on the pack its for a yfm350 warrior and i am guessing this is completely different, the bits certainly dont look right.

Thing is, its a mega ball ache and the bloke hasnt got back to me yet, so i guess the joy is all mine!

any of you that know can you just confirm the warrior one is wrong.

Thanks

diff part number is a good way to tell things apart, until these situations. they are tied to different prices. IE, more for a banshee cause people will pay it, and so forth. time to get out the calipers and see if they are the same size.

• 3 months later...
You could try cross referencing part number of different brands. It seems to me that Pivot Works has the same number kit for the Warrior and Banshee, but don't hold me to that. I didn't check my facts before posting.

JUst in case this issue is still open. The Warrior and Banshee swingarm bearing kits from Pivotworks are exactly the same except for the bearing race tube. The Warrior bearing race tube is about 25mm longer than one for a Banshee. I know this because I just bought a kit for a Warrior as it was what a shop had when I was there. I got home, tried to install it and thus learned why I shouldn't be listened to. I will be canvasing the Portland area looking for a Banshee kit today. :banghead: