34mm carbs kit that hooks in to stock air box

g_low0885

i am wanting to get some bigger carbs for my shee. the problem is that i do a lot of ridding thru deep creeks to get to the trails that i ride. i have looked for a kit that will let me get bigger carbs and still use the stock air box with no luck. anyone know where to find a kit or if they even make one.

i am wanting to get some bigger carbs for my shee. the problem is that i do a lot of ridding thru deep creeks to get to the trails that i ride. i have looked for a kit that will let me get bigger carbs and still use the stock air box with no luck. anyone know where to find a kit or if they even make one.

011807_21341-1.jpg011807_21351.jpg these are my 33 with stock air box radiator hose i think 2 1/4 inner diameter or whatever you outside diamater is on your carbcut plastic so your overflow still fits set it back alittle and make 2 brackets if you need more pics let me know

For the intake boots that go from the engine to the carbs, make sure you get ones that are not very thick. I used these UPP ones.

UPP Racing Intake Boots LINK

1106.jpg

You want to run something that isnt so thick. I run the boss racing intake it would be way to thick to try to cram in there. If I was going to run air box i would try these out. They are made by Vito's. They have a X in them that helps to keep turbulance down. I dont know where you would get them new, these are just on ebay.

Plus with these you dont run a boost bottle. You can see how much cleaner it is in the pics of my boss racing intake.

Vito's BullsEye Intake Boots LINK

b73d_1.JPG

b73d_1.JPG

The key is to find somthing that isnt thick so you have more room for the air box. Here is a pic of my boss racing intake. It is pretty thick to try to run an air box with.

BossIntake2.jpg

BossIntake1.jpg

You will also have to have the drain bolt in the LH carbuetor welded up. It will hit on the clutch arm if you dont. The thick intakes like the boss racing intake will move the carbs back enought that they wont hit the clutch arm. You could aslo try reedspacers people use them to help clear bigger carbs as well.

josh

I never did weld the bolt hole up. When I used those UPP carb boots they are a stock style for bigger carbs. The carb bolt rubbed on my clutch lever. Most people use an intake that moves the carbs up and back. My carbs clear the clutch arm fine now that I have the boss racing intake.

What kind of intakes are you running on your banshee?

josh