4mm stroker crank?

I was wondering what is involved with putting a 4mm stroker crank in my shee. IS the crank all i need or do i need some sort of spacer to keep my port timing right. gasket kit im guessing aswell and new pistons im maxxed out in performance that my 350cc can go and looking for a little more power is the stroker crank a good idea as well?

Also my shee is fully sand drag ported like i said maxed out for straight line performance. and i live at about sea lvl and my compression is between 170-175 where i am or instead of the crank should i just hop up the compression to get some more power?

95% of the time if your jugs have been ported for the stock crank then you cannot port them for a 4mm stroker crank. The transfer port duration cannot be corrected. You might have been able to get a way from it if you had a woods port but I bet your transfers have been opeaned up too much since you have a Drag Ported stock stroke cylinders.