Temp Gauges

theshee

Yeah... something like what jbookers got there.... Im gonna have to get some aluminum and just make something. That looks really good Jbooker!

Get a real temp gauge, those little meat thermometers rattle and vibrate all over the place and you can't read them while you are riding. You have to stop to see them. Get a real automotive one that you can read when you are riding. I'm going to make a little dashboard thing for my red banshee that will hold EGT and water temp gauges.

My bar clamp is the trial tech one made for there lights. You just get the standard mounting brackt that comes with gauges. You know that little stamped steel part. Straighten it out and put it in between the bar clamp and steering stem. Clamp it down tight. The gauge lines up perfict with the hole in the bar clamp.

For the sensor. I just useded a Brass T fitting and some other fittings. Put it in line with the upper radiator hose. I would like to get a real mount like Big Red Was taliking about making.

josh