looking for complete suspension package

g_low0885

i have a +4 ported moter. i do mostly woods riding. i need to get a new swing arm, a arms and shocks all around. how long of a swingarm do i need? i was thinking about a +4. what brand do you uys recomend for shocks and a arms and swing arms. i was looking at the roll design. but open to sugestions.

i have a +4 ported moter. i do mostly woods riding. i need to get a new swing arm, a arms and shocks all around. how long of a swingarm do i need? i was thinking about a +4. what brand do you uys recomend for shocks and a arms and swing arms. i was looking at the roll design. but open to sugestions.

Are you standing up alot in the higher gears? Who did your port work how much did you have taken out? If you can get away with a stock length or even -1 -2 swingarm for woods riding do it. I never really liked the longer swingers in the woods. Roll design is the shit if you can afford it. I thought about Roll Design but I have a limited budget plus there are alot of products out there that can compare to RD hardware. Its all about personal prefrence.

Id go +2+1 on the a-arms with 4-1 offset rims in the front. Laegers, Roll, Lonestar, and Jenseen are all good a-arms its the name your really paying for. RD does make +2+2 from my knowledge and thats probably the ultimate set of a-arms for a stock frame. Also for the rear i wouldn't go any longer than stock in the woods, shorter if anything. As for shocks Elka, Axis, PEPs, and Ohlins are some of the best out there.