were the best place to put my bong in the banshee

jack24piper

Dumb thread. You're all drug addicts.

Suppose now that you wrapped up your AA meetings and got your life back on track you've got it all figured out..... After all, regardless of whether or not alcohal kills more people then weed, it's legal so you and your upper class friends can get fucked up whenever.

I been out of it for a while, the hell is shatter and wax?

Its 90% thc but like doob was sayin its man made.... People take the weed extract all they can from the buds mix it with a few other ingredients (no crazy drugs) they purge it, come out in an oil form put it in the freezer it hardens in a glob and you break it off like glass it "shatters" into pieces and there ya go

Cure it, and roll it up. Why complicate something that simple. I tried it yeah it's strong. I'd rather choke out a cloud of smoke big enough to make my fucking lungs collapse.

sent from yo mammy house

• Like 1

Cure it, and roll it up. Why complicate something that simple. I tried it yeah it's strong. I'd rather choke out a cloud of smoke big enough to make my fucking lungs collapse.

sent from yo mammy house

No shit, been around a million years, why fuck with it

No shit, been around a million years, why fuck with it

Because everyone gets higher then two coons fucking in an oak tree, and thinks they have a great idea. I did eat some dream cake once..........that shit fucked up my soup sandwich. Like ruined my day lol.

sent from yo mammy house

• Like 1