eBay 30mm Carbs

sgt seth

I was surfing eBay last night, saw some carbs that I was interested in but wanted to sit on it. There was 22 in a lot, eBay store. Went back to purchase a set today, they aren't there. They were listed as 28 pwk's bored over to 30mm. I was wondering if anyone here picked them up? They were 180 bucks, hell of a deal, but not there anymore. So I'm pissed and was just wondering if anyone here knew what happened to them?

You should always do a search when it comes to your questions, because a lot of times your question has already been answered. If you look down in the mods section you will find a current thread talking about these exact carb's and the e-bay store that has them. Look at "New carb's, problems gone?" in the mods section, it has the store site and seller name............... :thumbsup:

Na, Ide need at least 25 people telling me they are great carbs (2 years after they bought the carbs) before spending 120 dollars. They better have great flow with the K design. IMO

I bought my carbs and carbs for my nephew's bike from Jeff at F.A.S.T. and got a Fair price. I purchased 35pwk's and my nephew purchased 28pwk's, you get what you pay for, I try to stay away from generic stuff like those oko carbs. But thats just me.

carb parts warehouse , told me that the oko are actually made by keihin just for them, they just cant put their name on them for some reason , they just like pwk's even down to the chrome d slide.

I bought my carbs and carbs for my nephew's bike from Jeff at F.A.S.T. and got a Fair price. I purchased 35pwk's and my nephew purchased 28pwk's, you get what you pay for, I try to stay away from generic stuff like those oko carbs. But thats just me.

carb parts warehouse , told me that the oko are actually made by keihin just for them, they just cant put their name on them for some reason , they just like pwk's even down to the chrome d slide.

Hah, hey Animal, thanks for the advise, saw it and tahts what made me look on eBay. I saw a lot of 22 carbs from an eBay store, wasn't asking how they were, I was asking where they are at. ;) I believe I made it pretty clear, but apparently not enough. ANnnnyway..

I wasn't really asking reliablity. Reading the earlier post about them from CPW sounded pretty good. They have great feedback, from many sales, so Neil I think thats pretty good reviews of what they sell. Couldn't make money if their products weren't any good, and I dont think they would have gotten the reviews they have.

Lookin at them tho, contacted 'em through an eBay contact seller and he has a few sets. So I am guessin thats the route I'm going to take. Thanks for those who actually helped tho rather than just bitched. :)

I cancelled my order on the OKO 28's based on what I heard here. Not because I think they are junk, but because I think the ones on ebay bored to 30mm would be better for me. Carb parts warehouse also said the carbs are made by Keihins parent company and all internals are genuine Keihin.

seams like the better way to go, let us know how they are , mine are awesome , the bottom end i have now is alot better than stock carbs