GOD DAMN CHARGERS!

ReBall

I don't want to hear it. Any of you want to trade for the Lions?

I know the Raiders had a rough season....but, at least you guys know what a playoff is in the last 2 decades....:)

DAMN MAN your a lions fan holy shit man! I have mad respect for you bro MAD RESPECT I know you must be a real fan. Hope they can do something next year but there biggest prolbem is mat millen the x raider.

Not a Chargers fan, but I did wanna see Marty get a SuperBowl ring after all the tries he had in KC and missed. He looked like he was gonna cry in the postgame interview.

yeah, I like ol' Marty too. he always takes the field with a team you don't really want to play, no matter what their record. if the charges didn't have Rivers and Merriman, I'd have pulled for them to win that game. i just can't stand those 2 cocky fucks. additionally, the way they ditched Drew Brees was kinda screwy, so good ol' football Karma did its job, and brees is playing in the conference championship without them.

i didn't see how the refs cost the eagles the game either, forgot who said that. the only thing that cost the eagles a trip to the championship game was a guy named McAllister. They just couldn't stop him the entire game.