Toomey TR-6

BILLS

If running tr6 be damn sure you check your jetting. Especially if you are running w/o the air box. the cute little 280s just dont cut for the mains no matter where the hell you live.

I dont know what your talking about, I ran the 280s all summer/fall and it was dialed in perfect. I am running the airbox with 12 1" holes and 1" filters

mine runs good on 280s also even a little rich but im at a higher elevation.i put on pod filters a noss head with 20cc domes and advanced the timing +4 and she runs great now

cool,im kinda new at this,how did you advance the timing?did you notice a difference?i was told that i was limited with the tr6s but ive al;so heard that they are great pipes...

mine runs good on 280s also even a little rich but im at a higher elevation.i put on pod filters a noss head with 20cc domes and advanced the timing +4 and she runs great now

cool,im kinda new at this,how did you advance the timing?did you notice a difference?i was told that i was limited with the tr6s but ive al;so heard that they are great pipes...