New A-arms

Geoff

I got a pair of lonestar +2+1 a-arms coming and was wondering weres the cheapest place to get some braided brake lines and possibly some clamps.

I saw Cascade has clamps at $9.95 a piece and the lines are $85, I'll buy from them if I have to even though there always a little higher but there customer service is awesome. I've heard of some people getting some really good deals but was curious were. I didn't see any on ebay so thats why I'm asking here.

One more thing, I've got Ohlins shocks set up for +2+1's already but am running them on the stock arms currently and was wondering how noticeable if any the difference will be.

Man I can't wait to get them, my christmas present to myself,lol

Thanks Geoff

Sandtoys Unlimited [banshee Shop] (818) 500-7263 has all you need, give em call! :thumbsup:

i just ordered a set of tusk braided stainless lines from RMATV i paid 69.99 for the fronts in +2 length

and 39.99 for the rear in stock length

not too bad considering the gaffler ones are like 90.00 for the fronts

One more thing, I've got Ohlins shocks set up for +2+1's already but am running them on the stock arms currently and was wondering how noticeable if any the difference will be.

Man I can't wait to get them, my christmas present to myself,lol

Thanks Geoff

The shocks will feel softer once you put the a-arms on becuase of the added leverage. you are going to love those a-arms. Anyone who has ridden a stock a-armed banshee then a 2+1 a-armed banshee will tell you that the difference is like night and day. The front end will feel so light in the turns.

Yeah I just bought and am waiting for a set of +2+1 Lonestar A Arms and they come with everything but break lines. Im getting mine for like 65 Im not sure what kind they are.

The shocks will feel softer once you put the a-arms on becuase of the added leverage. you are going to love those a-arms. Anyone who has ridden a stock a-armed banshee then a 2+1 a-armed banshee will tell you that the difference is like night and day. The front end will feel so light in the turns.

Yeah I figured since isn't it something like 15lbs of leverage for each additional inch? I think I remember you talking about how big the difference was when you switched yours over. Now I'll just have to get a linkage for the rear to lower it some. Just haven't searched for one yet. I know elka's is good but from what I've heard it will only work with Elka's.

Yeah I just bought and am waiting for a set of +2+1 Lonestar A Arms and they come with everything but break lines. Im getting mine for like 65 Im not sure what kind they are.

Which ones did you get? I got chromed rec ones with chromed tie rods. I only ride in the dunes so wasn't concerned about the skid on the bottom a-arm.

$65 isn't bad, my buddy got a set of streamlines for $40 brand new last year on ebay so I was looking for something like that but it ain't looking good.

Which ones did you get? I got chromed rec ones with chromed tie rods. I only ride in the dunes so wasn't concerned about the skid on the bottom a-arm.

$65 isn't bad, my buddy got a set of streamlines for $40 brand new last year on ebay so I was looking for something like that but it ain't looking good.

I got the Racing A-Arms in Black from Buchanan Racing and I called him the next day and he said hes ordering a bunch of stuff from Lonestar including my A-Arms so I told him to get me the steel braided breaklines too. Im not sure who he goes through to get them it might be Lonestar. He knows I want only the best so Im sure they are a good brand. He just said around 65 bucks. 40 Bucks is sweet. I probably should of weighed my options more but my mechanic knows my budget so I know he will hook me up. I also got a super good deal on Elka Elites but money depending I might go with Coustom Axis. I know they are a few hundred dollars more but if that few hundred turns into 800 or more all around Im just gonna get the Elites and make sure I get one of Elkas best to valve them for me. I need new tires and wheels too Im looking at the douglas .190 beadlock rears and Im definatly getting Razr 2s all around.

Some guys at the local shop I go to just got there Hypers last nite when I was getting a part. Pretty sweet but $800 for the whole set. I thought that was nuts, never guessed they were that expensive.

Sounds like your going to have a pretty sweet setup when your done. Isn't it funny how "there only a little more" turns into hundreds of dollars,lol. My buddies friend has a shee with a 4mil cheetah and Axis all the way around, pretty sweet setup but my pockets aint that deep

Some guys at the local shop I go to just got there Hypers last nite when I was getting a part. Pretty sweet but $800 for the whole set. I thought that was nuts, never guessed they were that expensive.

Sounds like your going to have a pretty sweet setup when your done. Isn't it funny how "there only a little more" turns into hundreds of dollars,lol. My buddies friend has a shee with a 4mil cheetah and Axis all the way around, pretty sweet setup but my pockets aint that deep

Oh I hear that man. Ide love to but I cant afford beadlocks all around. Them Hipers are sweet though. If they are as strong as the Douglas I might shell out the extra 50 or so for them. Front wheels are just gonna be factory untill I can afford otherwise. My pockets arent deep at all either. Only reason Im going to have such a nice setup is I saved for months, dident go out, cut back on many luxury items, just so I could get these shocks. Witch is why I am looking at the Axis. I figure I can save up for a few more months for them extra "hundreds" of dollars but if that extra 500 or so turns into a thousand forget about it. Elka Elites are damn good shocks. I just have to do alot more research and you cant talk to companys cause obviously their stuff is always 10xs better, same with riders. Noone wants to admit their setup is inferior to someone elses. Field testing is always nice but not alot of people want you testing their $$$$ setup and who valved them plays a big role in it. My guy has Custom Axis on his but he has a 416ex and that is very hard to tell if I will like them better than Elkas on my Banshee. He went from Elkas to Axis but he dident have the Elites and he said they (Elites) are damn good shocks. He knows my budget so I will leave it up to him and his expirence with all of the diffrent setups compared to my limeted expirence compared to his. I know either way I will have an awsome setup for whatever style of riding I do (Thats why I want all of the adjustments) and I will definatly post pics and action vids of it when its done. Then next winters project will be the 4mil agressive woods setup so I can benifit from every inch and adjustment of the suspention I choose.

Stay Tuned!

There was a seller at Ebay, Saying that the Stock length break linkes fit +2 a-arms, but I think he is wrong.

No you need the extended break lines. If you do by some chance get the stock lines to fit you will be streching them to death and thats not good at all.