help me spend more money

ok right now i want more performance all i have is....

trinirty racing stage port and polish

trinity racing stage4 pipes

trinity racing intake

trinity racing stage 4 head

keith 35 mm carbs

k&n pods

billet impeller

in the adjustable timing plate

so what do you guys reccomend with out tearing into the motor for strokers and such things

ok right now i want more performance all i have is....

trinirty racing stage port and polish

trinity racing stage4 pipes

trinity racing intake

trinity racing stage 4 head

keith 35 mm carbs

k&n pods

billet impeller

in the adjustable timing plate

so what do you guys reccomend with out tearing into the motor for strokers and such things

v-force.also spend some money on suspension.what good would it be to have a strong motor if you cant get the power to the ground. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'd look at some different porting options myself. I know there are big companies out there who can get more out of your setup with different porting.

How does your clutch hold up? Maybe some straight-cut gears to get a few extra HP to the ground? I'd probably look at suspension as stated above. Some +2+1 arms and some good shocks to start it off. That should put you back in the hole with money pretty fast if you get a good set of shocks. After that go for a swinger to match what type of riding you do and a good rear shock there as well. Maybe some frame mods to lighten/strengthen your frame for what kinda riding you do.

Maybe try some other types of pipes and see if one can get you a little more power somewhere else in the powerband.

If you do any kind of wide open trails or dunes or anything where you really open it up, you might consider a twister billet mini or some cubs or a cheetah or something besides stock cylinders.