How Much Is This Worth

I have someone wanting to sell this to me for a lil over 2g's is it worth it?? and i need to know now if it is because i need to buy a motor that is around htat price range now!!! so if you have anything let me know asap thanks. but in the mean time here is the part list of the motor.....4mm, 68mm big bore, vitos haed, billet basket lockup & cover, vitos pipes inframes, billrt intakes, v-force reeds, and i think 38mm gas carbs, is this worth a lil over 2g's???

well for 2000 you could get a cub and crank and prolly the pistons.. if you have carbs and pipes you be set.. but 2000 for a motor you dont know how many hrs has i would be hestitate.. also is that big bore on stock cyls .. if so they are less reliable.. so after you stating you dont know how many hrs it has i would think about it you might find better options...

2Gs for a 4mil big bore motor with lockup, carbs, and inframe pipes is worth it but like stated above how many hours is on the motor? Does it need any work? You can get a nice running piped Banshee with reeds a head and port work for a little over 2gs though too.