bill cowher

MILO

the press conference just ended and Coach Cowher has officially resigned. hell, they're not even thru the play-offs yet and i'm thinking about what's going to happen next year for the steelers. i'm sure many other die hard steelers fans are too. guess we'll just have to wait it out. should be interesting though. in the mean time, it's all about the Eagles...

the press conference just ended and Coach Cowher has officially resigned. hell, they're not even thru the play-offs yet and i'm thinking about what's going to happen next year for the steelers. i'm sure many other die hard steelers fans are too. guess we'll just have to wait it out. should be interesting though. in the mean time, it's all about the Eagles...

Hmm I'm really supprised he is not coachin them anymore but I think i remember reading something about him buying a new home by where his daughter is going to school on espn.

Any way my RAIDERS fired shell thank god!!! I knew that was a mistake from the get go. Guess I will be on my Raider forums talking about who the new coach will be, what free agenst we should get, and who we will get with the first pick iin the draft. or if we will trade down. My hope is that we trade down get another 2nd rounder this year and another first rounder next year and still get Troy smith guy is a stud cant wait to watch the championship game he gunna kill michigan

Well hes retired in NC now. Truthfully Im looking forward to having Russ Grimm as headcoach instead of Wiz. Grim is a defencive coach and thats Steelers football and we dont have to worry about a head coach sinking all the money into the offence. We have a good QB who has proven he can move the ball down the field. I have big hopes for next year :thumbsup:

Well hes retired in NC now. Truthfully Im looking forward to having Russ Grimm as headcoach instead of Wiz. Grim is a defencive coach and thats Steelers football and we dont have to worry about a head coach sinking all the money into the offence. We have a good QB who has proven he can move the ball down the field. I have big hopes for next year :thumbsup:

Ya I think either one of those guys would be a good guy foe the black and gold. I have herd that we (the raiders) are looking at jim mora jr and Norm chow for head coaching canidates so either one of those guys would be good I think But I would rather have Chow