My chances?

06BaNsHeE

Man I would not go up against a ported Banshee with pipes with my Banshee and all of the major bolt ons for 500 bones. You never know what type of port he has. It doesnt matter who did it. He could of got ported by a no name person in his garage and still riiiiiip. You might beat him you never know but I would steer clear untill I got mine ported with bigger carbs for a drag for 500 dollars. Just race him for fun and shut his hole.

He dont know that I already have on the way my 4mm stroker and my 33pwks.Im going to be getting a port that he says it will be perfect to match my setup.This guy really knows his stuff so I trust him.He says its like a dune port.I will not be ridding this bike in trails for long because im getting my 4x4 in a little bit.Then when im done we will race for 5 bills.His bike Is not as fast as he says.I rode it today.He upgraded to a 16 tooth and a 40 in the rear.Im going to stay with my 16/41.Im hoping to use the money that I will hopefully get to buy my fullbores.I dont even know if he knows what a 4mm stroker is.

He dont know that I already have on the way my 4mm stroker and my 33pwks.Im going to be getting a port that he says it will be perfect to match my setup.This guy really knows his stuff so I trust him.He says its like a dune port.I will not be ridding this bike in trails for long because im getting my 4x4 in a little bit.Then when im done we will race for 5 bills.His bike Is not as fast as he says.I rode it today.He upgraded to a 16 tooth and a 40 in the rear.Im going to stay with my 16/41.Im hoping to use the money that I will hopefully get to buy my fullbores.I dont even know if he knows what a 4mm stroker is.

Oh yeah man a 4mil dune port with 33s and CPIs will slay in a drag. I like the idea of the 33pwks cause you will still have some bottom end to toy around with while ripping insanly hard mid/top. Youll definatly have a jet. Are you getting your 4x4 back from that douchebag and keeping your Banshee? That would be the ticket :thumbsup:

Oh yeah man a 4mil dune port with 33s and CPIs will slay in a drag. I like the idea of the 33pwks cause you will still have some bottom end to toy around with while ripping insanly hard mid/top. Youll definatly have a jet. Are you getting your 4x4 back from that douchebag and keeping your Banshee? That would be the ticket :thumbsup:

Yup im getting it back.Until the my shee stays how it is lol then when i get the 4x4 oh man