Elka Shock Linkage

Meat

Yeah Cody just told me about it. I dident get a price on it yet though but it cant be more than a couple hundred. Im definatly getting the Elka Elites all around too with that linkage but it will probably take me another month or two of saving but I might be able to swing the scotts steering stabilizer too :biggrin:. Now Im just wondering if I should get +2+1 or should I be cool with the +2 Laegers? Hmmmmm. It took me so long to save all of this money I want to be sure I have the best components avalible!

nice find I will probaly get that when I order a new rear shock but the stock one seems to do good with the -2 swing arm.

washburn: I would get +2+1 arms. I love mine. I have never rode with just +2s but They probaly don;t even compare to +2+1. Taking some of that weight of the front wheels helps a lot.

yeah, I wouldn't evenn consider buying +2s after riding with +2+1's. you won't regret them. They make it a whole new bike. then add a -2 swinger and you have a whole new bike again

Thanks for the responces Hollister and 2005SE. Im definatly not going to overlook the +1 forward. I wonder why cirten big name A Arm fabricators only make the +2... As for shortening the swingarm I need stock. I would love to shorten it -1 or -2 but the long, long, super steep, rocky, rutted, hills I climb wouldnt like that at all :biggrin: Other than that Ide do it in a second.

Thanks for the responces Hollister and 2005SE. Im definatly not going to overlook the +1 forward. I wonder why cirten big name A Arm fabricators only make the +2... As for shortening the swingarm I need stock. I would love to shorten it -1 or -2 but the long, long, super steep, rocky, rutted, hills I climb wouldnt like that at all :biggrin: Other than that Ide do it in a second.

I think most companies just make the a-arms and don't think about what the banshee really needs. I don't even know if they offer +1" forward for any other bike than the banshee and blaster.

I think most companies just make the a-arms and don't think about what the banshee really needs. I don't even know if they offer +1" forward for any other bike than the banshee and blaster.

Huh, now that you mention it I cant recall riding any racers with +2+1 it was always +2 and Ive never rode a Banshee with +1 forward. I dont think I did anyways. Someone did mention with the shorter swingarm it is a good Idea to go +1 on the front other than that you really dont need it. I really gotta do my research on this one. Cody Buchanan will be the deciding factor in my purchase due to his expirence with all of the bikes hes rode/raced and built. But Im open for suguestions.

Also what is the biggest benifit of your +4 axle? I can see it 2 ways 1. being more stable and taking less stress off of the front end 2. being to bulky and hurting cornering and whoops