AtvStyle.com is online - A special request.

Kurgano

Hello,

My name is Kurgano and I've released a new ATV site www.AtvStyle.com

Before you think this is just a spam post let me give you some details.

I designed the site to do what I want from an ATV site and I left out the stuff I don't like in atv sites. I need your help in getting it off the ground by taking 5 minutes to add your ATVs to the garage (pics, details of mods, even pics of the mods) so that other members can check them out, rate them, leave messages in your guestbooks etc. The highest rated ATVs find their way to the front of the site and index of the forums on their own too.

Steve and the great bunch of guys over at YFZcentral represented yesterday in the YFZ450 section by creating some 20+ member garages and counting, I'd love for BansheeHQ.com members to do the same and represent for Banshee lovers everywhere. This being the last year for Banshees I'm really hoping members here will consider setting up their garages on AtvStyle, it's only going to get harder with time to find good places to browse through Banshee pictures, mods and pictures of mods etc. I'm not cruising for members to switch to the forums on AtvStyle, i'd just like it if you could help me launch the site by representing in the Banshee Garage. Call it free hosting for your atv pics/mods/details etc! People will be able to rate your atv and leave comments in your guestbook too.

I haven't made this offer to any other Banshee sites/forums, you guys would be the first to add Banshees.

If nothing else please check it out and thanks for your time.

Moderators, I searched the rules and regulations and didn't find anything saying that announcing a new site wasn't allowed, if it is let me know. I won't be creating other posts about the site here although I will continue to lurk. I may be interested in sponsoring BansheeHQ.com as well, where can I find details about becoming an official sponsor?

Hope to see some sweet looking Banshees soon!

Kurgano - webmaster of AtvStyle.com

Edited by Kurgano

Very tactfull. I think another ATV site is always a good thing for the sport. Im sure a few fellow HQers will pitch in and check out your site. Im gonna cruse over and check out the garage. Good luck.

Thanks Washburn, the garages are begining to fill up nicely for a new site although theres still only 1 banshee in there that I can see. I'm really hoping for a good banshee representation because like I said, it's going to get harder to find them as the years go by. Its going to become harder to find people to talk about their Banshee mods and harder to see Banshee pics too, AtvStyle has that covered... but it takes members uploading their rides, pictures of their rides, details and pictures of their mods to make it happen.

To Imortalize your banshee click here -> Yamaha Atv

Kurgano.

Edited by Kurgano

I just wanted to say thanks for your help guys, a couple members here uploaded their Banshee pics and mods and they look great!

I'll be honest, I was hoping for a stronger Banshee showing just because the model is no longer in production and it will become harder to fill a banshee garage as the years go on. Most of the ATVs uploaded so far are YFZ450's from YFZcentral members.

If you have a Banshee and some pictures of it, consider adding them to AtvStyle.com anytime!

Again, thanks for your help, it's been much appreciated.

Kurgano

I just wanted to say thanks for your help guys, a couple members here uploaded their Banshee pics and mods and they look great!

I'll be honest, I was hoping for a stronger Banshee showing just because the model is no longer in production and it will become harder to fill a banshee garage as the years go on. Most of the ATVs uploaded so far are YFZ450's from YFZcentral members.

If you have a Banshee and some pictures of it, consider adding them to AtvStyle.com anytime!

Again, thanks for your help, it's been much appreciated.

Kurgano

Give it a little time, I just now noticed this thread and will head over and check it out/represent for the banshee :thumbsup: I think the "garage" idea is pretty cool..

RIPPEN

Just got done looking around over there some more.. The layout is nice, fairly easy to get around/use and Iam REALLY diggin the garage... HOWEVER we deffinatly need more banshee's in that garage.. Frickin YFZ's got it locked up right now :yucky: .. There are some nice bikes but no match for some of the banshee's on here :wub: ..

RIPPEN