Engine Ice, mix with distilled water?

okbeast

if thats the case then just flush out your old shit and do the 50/50 antifreeze distilled... it has lubricants in the anti freeze so your good... you can run distilled for awhile and have no problems... but you cant run it for prolonged periods and expect to not have seals dry out... for you , you just got to make sure your shit doesnt freeze while its sitting

Yeah that's what I was thinkin bout. I'm tryin to get the best of both worlds with what I got right now, lol. Any easy way to completely flush the system out on these? Just take the hose loose from the clutch cover and turn it on it's side, I assume that would get most of it out of the motor and all.

Yeah that's what I was thinkin bout. I'm tryin to get the best of both worlds with what I got right now, lol. Any easy way to completely flush the system out on these? Just take the hose loose from the clutch cover and turn it on it's side, I assume that would get most of it out of the motor and all.

use some distilled water and run it threw the system but not with the motor running just blow it through with your mouth making sure to not let it in your grill lol