New Years Disasters?

Christ Loco you cool man :yelrotflmao: I was talkin a bunch of shit too. Mostly on hunnys boyfriends. Like you dont know what to do with that and Ide put my arm around the girl take her to the other end of the bar and start talking shit them. Im a big dude and I was drunk Im not normally that big of a dick. But the one girl I was pretty close to home with, she said are you in a band your like a rockstar. I though haaaa Im in, so my buddie walk up with a big glass of whiskey I figured cool some Jack I downed it it was 151!!!!!! I pretty much spit on her the drunk hit me. BOOOOOOOOOOOM I was intoxicated. Ive been loosing weight (this is embarassing but when it happend I was cool with it I went with it) I kept having to pull me pants up well me and her (dont remember her name) were playing darts Im missing the board and shit. Jesus. My pants fell around my ankles. I throw both of my hands in the air screaming YEAHHHHHHH YEAH BABY 07 ohhhhhhhh7! More shit happened that night I cant really remember too much after that! HAPPY NEW YEARS :biggrin:

Christ Loco you cool man :yelrotflmao: I figured cool some Jack I downed it it was 151!!!!
haha yea, it was a great night. wonderful way to start the new year. rum 151??? i hate that shit. i got a buddy who buys shots of that shit sometimes. everytime, im like "why the fuck did i drink that"

haha yea, it was a great night. wonderful way to start the new year. rum 151??? i hate that shit. i got a buddy who buys shots of that shit sometimes. everytime, im like "why the fuck did i drink that"

Yeah I hear ya. I dont even know why bars carry that shit. Its way more than what you need to get drunk. I would never buy a shot of 151. I dont care if I had 20 bucks and Im lookin for effect. Thats some miserable shit rite there. I just called my buddie who I was with, hes at work Im gonna wait to talk to him to find out what else I did. I dont remember anyones reaction to the shit I did. It cant be that bad I dident harm anyone but I was acting a little crazy :biggrin:

Tries to do the pics but cant figure it out, and just dont give a damn someone want me to e-mail them and post em for so I can show you guys what this FUCKTARDOSAUROUSREX did to my truck (hopefully give some insight to the beating hes got coming his way :whistling: )

Tries to do the pics but cant figure it out, and just dont give a damn someone want me to e-mail them and post em for so I can show you guys what this FUCKTARDOSAUROUSREX did to my truck (hopefully give some insight to the beating hes got coming his way :whistling: )

Banshee_305@yahoo.com.Send em and ill post em up for you :thumbsup: